TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Personally Identifiable Information is information that can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity. We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you in several ways:
1.When you use the Site, we ask you for basic information, such as your name, address, email address, phone, fax, user name and password and other basic contact information. In addition, if you choose to take advantage of some of our products and/or services, or to access certain of our tools or Site functionality, you may be asked to provide financial information. You can choose not to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of the Site and we may not be able to provide you with certain requested information, products and/or services.
- In addition to the collection of Personally Identifiable Information, we may also automatically track certain information about you as you visit and use the Site to help us to better understand how the Site is used and to better serve you. This information may include your computer’s IP address, the URLs and Site pages you have visited, the number of times you visit a particular Site page, what downloads and/or search queries you have made, how long you spent on particular sections of the Site and on the Site generally, and your browser type. This automatically gathered data includes information provided through the use of “cookies.” A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each web site can send its own cookies to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. We may set and access our own cookies on your computer. Information stored by us in cookies may be associated with your Personally Identifiable Information in order to identify you as a repeat visitor or customer of the Site, to maintain session information for logged in users, and to track usage trends and patterns in order to better understand and improve areas of the Site.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while accessing or using the Website and Services. In addition, we expect users to respect the rights of others. Your use of the Website and Services is conditioned upon your compliance with the rules set forth in this section.
In connection with your use of the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you:
- Are at least 18 years of age;
- Will not submit any information that is, in the sole opinion of ABR Real Estate Corporation, unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, profane, hateful, offensive, harmful, vulgar, distasteful, defamatory, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Will not violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Will not submit any information that is encrypted or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, disrupt, impair disable or otherwise overburden the Website;
- Will not modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Website;
- Will not access, retrieve, scrape, index, download or copy any information contained on the Website through artificial means, such as spiders, bots, hacking devices or other means;
- Will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other user accounts, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Website;
- Will not use the Website in any way that could interfere with the rights of ABR Real Estate Corporation or the rights of other users of the Website;
- Will not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of content on the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website;
- Will not impersonate any other person, falsify contact information, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the origin of information provided on the Website;
- Will not solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography;
- Will abide by all applicable laws.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment and services needed to access and use the Website and Services, and paying all charges related thereto.We may terminate your use of the Website or Services for any conduct that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate or for your breach of these Terms.
We employ reasonable security methods intended to prevent unauthorized access to Personally Identifiable Information. Your Personally Identifiable Information will be stored within a database that is located behind a firewall for added security. The server housing the database is physically protected at a secure, third party site.
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we try to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
OTHER WEB SITES
This Site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to ensure that information provided on the Website, or in connection with the Services, is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, such information may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of such information. Additionally, such information is subject to change at any time without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES.